Saturday 17 September 2011

Subir Dutta_HRLP018_Self Leadership_11Sep

Its not that some people have the will power to accept something but its the internal power of someone to change himself. The main focus of self leadership was to managing change within one self. The change can take if you go through among one of the  3 process or rather ask yourself how to change yourself. The 3 process discuss below:-
1. I need to change myself:- Its the environment that provoked me to change myself. Its an external armtwisting that created a change within me.
2. I want the change:- To compete with the time i want to accept the change within my surroundings.
3. Actually I change:- This is a self driven force that proved me to actually change my views my entire orientation towards environment.
But the main question is how to facilitate the above process. Its all about questioning oneself. No other external factor can ask oneone this question. One ask itself the following set of sequential questionaire:-
1. What i have to change in myself so as to be compatible with this fast changing world?
  The answer may be vary from person to person. But if someone thinks it from a grassroot level then he/she may feel that its  responsibilities which is the driving force for that attribute of someone which he/she wants to change.
2. If i want to change myself then whether it would effect my old commitments which i did?
    Think about your past experience. Did you suffer with your bounded commitment. At some point of time you may feel that commitment should not be taken itno account. Why should i commit if it is making my daily life detrimental.
3. What would be the end result if i go through change?
    One should not go by the end result. If for time its lucrative in nature then never get captivate by such change. Sometimes one may get entangled by creating those unneccesary change. Sit! think about the long term result that you will get and then appropraitely go for that change.
Change should not be accompanied by your thoughts but should be accompanied by your will power.

No comments:

Post a Comment