Saturday 17 September 2011

Brajesh Kumar_MLP019_Self Leadership_Sep'11


Till now I was thinking I have no stress. I am leaving my life peacefully. I have got everything which I wanted. But today when Snehal Mam started her session, I realized still something is missing or unfulfilled which is giving me stress, and I need to find it soon. This is how our day started with Snehal Mam and with Susie Mam. What is the goal we want to achieve in coming one year? What are the problems we are facing from last three months?  With so many thoughts keeping in mind which made us think, what are we loosing in this race? We all forgot everything for some time when Susie made us laugh through laughter yoga. It really worked. She made us realize it is very easy to keep our self out stress by laughing.
Second half we had leadership session with Anil sir. Who always makes us realize the potential within us?  He started his session with very normal but a powerful question.
What is our purpose in life? What are our values which we cannot compromise with, People who really matters to us, what are their need? How will use my god gifted potential to reach that, which career path taking us closest to our purpose of life? The entire discussion was focuses “Immunity to change”. Person himself should know whether he really wants to change or not, if yes how. Even always promise our self to change. But there is something which always stops us to change.  Changes can be categories in Need to change, want to change and actual change.
Need to change mean, when you listen from others or society that makes you feel u should change to get on with society or with other people.
Want to changes shows a call within you when you decide to change.
And Actual changes, which you know you have to change and you really put effort to change it.
After all this work shop I knew what I need to change.  I Finally reached on conclusion of changing my habit of postponing things and I getting  irritated over trivial issues. There is a desire in me to change. This desire has been in me since a long time, but somehow I find it difficult to bring about the change in me. After Anil sir’s session I did an in depth analysis on it and came to the source of the problem. I realized that the times when I get irritated, I tend to become dominating and I enjoy the feel of power it gives me, as I see people fearing to confront me and they tend to agree to whatever I say. This feeds my ego and I inadvertently tend to like it. But now, I would like to change. This voice comes from deep inside of me and I know that I can and that I will change. The session had a profound effect on me, as I have become more mindful of my behavior. I tend not to lose my mind even when the situation gets demanding. I hope to sustain it in the future as well.
                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment