Saturday 17 September 2011

Mohit Sachdeva_BLP053_Self Leadership_Sep’11


Self-leadership learning’s

             World’s Most Unique Value Chain

 

I realized the world’s most unique Value chain, unique because if you can just focus on Silence/Stillness aspect of life, rest of them just should fall in place.
What makes me learn? : Problems
If i have a problem at hand and if i have a desire & motivation to solve, then learning is a byproduct of the outcome of what I will achieve.
The most important factor behind learning  is desire and motivation. The most complex phenomena is to understand one’s own true desire and what factors/environment motivates him/her to learn.If one has access to inner nature and calling of his purpose,it becomes fairly easy to get aligned.
What stops me from learning? Fear of failure & Ego
Ego is a friend of fear.
Is there a way that I can conquer Fear and downsize Ego? Solution: Unconditional Love
This re-affirmed my belief for the most complex problems, solutions are generally easier.
Some profound statements that really touched me are as follows.
  •   Work is love made visible
  •   Innovation is measured by character. Knowledge and skills is service.
  •   Best leader is a greatest follower
  •   Most profound knowledge is self-knowledge.
This session with Anil Sir provided powerful insights and life changing questions were put forward.
  •     Purpose and calling of my life.
  •     People who matter most in my life and what are the needs of those people.
Goal is smaller part of the bigger purpose.This clear distinction is very important.

Ability to forgive: If you know and have experienced goodness in you,
you must be able to forgive yourself and others as well.

Most Important and useful Technique:
 Anil Sir shared powerful technique’s to uncover your hidden Potential namely” Your Immunity X-ray” developed by robert keagan and lahsey, which I am trying to apply to understand my thought process and my decision making styles and things that I would want to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment