Saturday 17 September 2011

Hersh Sharma_BLP049_Self Leadership_Sep’11


Hmm..Self Leadership session. I was waiting for it since a long time as Anil Sir had already taken this session for MLP & HRLP long back. So what was the real thing I was looking forward to? I had no idea till I actually experienced it. 

The session started with the differentiation of capital ‘S’ & small ‘s’ and how each one makes a different meaning of Self leadership. Capital ‘S’ represents Self and the positive powers within ourselves, whereas small ‘s’ represents the negative powers and pessimism. The whole focus must on making ourself in to a capital ‘S’ from a small ‘s’.

There was also introduction to how transformation happens within ourselves and how important it is for the leader to be present with a positive attitude and identify the wrong within himself and overcome it. It is important to have a right attitude and approach.

It is also important to give unconditional love to everyone around you. It is the way to overcome our fears and concentrate on the bigger purpose of our life. This love gives us the courage to achieve this bigger purpose.

A session on Immunity X-ray was a perfect example of how important is it for one to understand him from the core. It gives us the opportunity to overcome our weaknesses and adapt to a more to-do approach in life. The exercise made me recognize the habits I wanted to change but somehow could not. This ‘somehow’ was nothing more than my fear and ego which I need to overcome. This can only be done through unconditional love and a mindful approach.

The perfect way to end the session was the meditation. It helped me connect with myself from the core and made me recognize the path/mistakes which I was making. It really helped me to bring down my ego at that moment and look at life with a broader prospective.

No comments:

Post a Comment