Saturday 17 September 2011

Abhishek Kadian_MLP009_Self Leadership_Sep'17


School of Inspired Leadership has not disappointed me from the day I visited their website for the first time and I am sure it will continue to exceed my expectations. Before my admission in SOIL I met a student and asked him what changes he finds in himself and he said “I have transformed, actually transformed is a small word to explain my the change in him”, that struck me and now I can proudly admit that 3.5 months at Soil and I have started seeing changes in me.

The class on self leadership also talks about the personal strengths, their identification and proper utilization. Anil sir always spell bound us with his magical way of teaching but that day something unexpected happened to us. He was disappointed at all of us for indiscipline and unethical behavior. I was ashamed at myself and my fellow students for such behavior and promised to myself that I will never cheat in tests and will try and ask my friends to not do it as well.

Anil sir always successfully provoke us to question ourselves and introspect. He asked :
  • ·      Who are the people who matter to me the most?
  • ·      What is it that I really want to do in life?
  • ·      How can I use my strengths to achieve what I want?

After thinking about all these questions a lot many doubts that were there in my mind became clear. We never sit back and reflect on these lines and thus confusion and ambiguity takes over. In the class we discussed what is it inside us i.e hidden commitments that stops us from changing ourselves. What is it that we want in life and what are we doing or not doing to achieve it. We discussed Immunity X-ray which is a very strong tool to find out our hidden commitments which obstruct our way to reach goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment