Saturday 17 September 2011

Anuj Thakur_BLP024_Self Leadership_Sep'11


  I am felt very lucky to be part of the Self Leadership session which Anil Sir took on 8th Sep 2011. We all human beings tend to go off the track and our Self-confidence, enthusiasm and our motivation tend to lower down after some time especially when we all start to work on the same monotonous schedule and we tend to forget our purpose and cause we once supported and started our own journey. I felt the same and many of my peers felt the same after some time completing 3 months in SOIL, the way all started on 23rd of May2011, everyone was carrying so much of passion and urge to make a difference not only in their life but also to change the world and change everyone’s life all around the globe. One thing I have understood here that one cannot be a good leader until and unless one cannot lead himself and Cope up with all the changes that comes in his life. There will be ups and down, success and failures but every great leader had never backed down seeing all these in their respective life. Like every human being we students of BLP also needed that recharge and extra punch to come on the track and start moving towards our own purpose and goal in life with high amount of Zeal.
I needed that extra spark to ignite the real me and to overcome all the fears with great perseverance and unconditional Love, yes one thing that really touched me when I was in Anil Sir’s self-Leadership Class in the last week of May 2011 after joining this esteemed School was that the reciprocal of Fear is Unconditional Love since then I came to know the power of Unconditional Love not for every human being but also for the purpose of life. That experience was unimaginable and the same type of experience I had on 8th Sep 2011.
Attitude is what makes one as a human being and always give you that extra power to overcome all the problems in your life and make you a much better human being giving you a sense of Learning, Efforts to do something and you come to know the gifts one got in life.
We also came to know about Big S and Small S. big S is about your own self, spirit and source which is the main reason of your happiness and small s is more about mind, health and emotion. All this results for the overall development of an individual in every aspect of life and making you more self-disciplined. We all appreciated our own self when we were at our best and what learned about our own self. We all understood practical implications and challenges we have experienced in our personal and professional life. Ego which prevents one from becoming a better leader and prevents you from loving and appreciating each other and at work place if we love each other and  trust them and have pride in working with them and enjoy their company then all this lead the organization to be the “Great Place to Work”.
I also learned from the same Session by Anil Sir the value of the people that matters in our life the most and how can I Leverage my values and gifts to serve their needs and demands. I came to know more about how to plan to study success, the importance of Self Knowledge, work is love made visible and the purpose of calling.
Anil Sir also told us about the inspiring quotation from Pat Anjali “When you are inspired by a purpose then strange things start to happen to you and you find qualities that you thought never existed in you.” This quote really helped me to inspire my life for a purpose and dedicate my life to a purpose of helping and making happy everyone.
I also came to know about “HABIT” where “H” stands for Hard (Intellect Need),” A” stands for Add (what your heart want to), “B” stands for the but we all do in  our life especially when we want to leave something, “I” stands for IGO (it means ego) and “T” stands for transformation. When we all eradicate all the H, a, B, I then we can transform our self.
Immunity X-ray is something that really told me the aspect that I wish to change or develop that I am struggling with, what I am doing for that and the hidden commitment. The best I came to know my strengths to overcome my weaknesses. A habit to I want to change and those people who have the virtue to help me in changing that. I also revised that what I read and watch in my life that really attract me and what I gain from that.
On the crux of everything what I learned from the various sessions
·         Leadership is from spirit and source
·         Unconditional love for the cause is very important
·         Our attitude, habits, efforts, our gifts and relationship between them
·         Appreciative inquiry
·         Ego prevents you to become a better Leader
·         Goal is a time bound experience
·         Habit of questioning yourself
·         Challenge the assumptions
Above all I got to know the purpose of my LIFE.


No comments:

Post a Comment