Saturday 17 September 2011

Anand Bihari Mishra_BLP027_Self Leadership_Sep'11


Self Leadership: Whenever I heard this word, something starts happening to me, this words may looks small in respect of number of letters, but it sensitizes my soul, my heart and body. I joined SOIL, specifically for leadership sessions and SIP. Leadership sessions are being taken by Anil Sir itself, who is the founder and chairman of SOIL. The session is not as usual as other sessions. SOIL emphasized on leadership and the five pillars, Ethics, Compassion, Mindfulness, Diversity and sustainability. To become a leader these five pillars are the base.
As said by Anil sir, leadership is not about to lead others, its all about to lead yourself. We did immunity X-Ray in the process of knowing ourself and we got to know about the real sense of our “HABIT”
In HABBIT, If we remove H (Hard to get rid of from something), still there is A bit
Remove A (additional, like heart says to avoid but), we still have Bit
Remove B (but body doesn’t allow), we have It
Remove I (Igo), the real change happens and we learnt Transformation
So the thing is, we actually want to do something but somewhere our body, our heart or Ego comes in our path as obstacle. To overcome on this we need to transform ouself. Power lies within, start leading our body. Think one aspect you need and want to change. And what do I do actually to move in that direction? Assumptions behind the hidden commitments. How can use my strengths?
After doing introspection, I realized, there are many things I am doing for no reason.
Impact and learning from the session:
1.    Setting goals in life not to get luxury, not about the job I do. I started thinking about the meaning of life. Purpose of life. For what I am made? What can I do for others? How can I help others? The joy of giving…. Happiness increases in the directly proportion of how much I give.
2.        Be daring take initiative, be wiiling to fall down and fail. Get up again and fight.
3.        Be like kid to learn, appreciate others ideas, discuss in detail. Question them like, is it so? Be curious
4.        Make “why not” as key point, if someone else can do then why not me.
5.        Everything has to be start from zero, till the things are not done, it looks impossible, once it is done it becomes usual thing. But the creator creates its utility.
6.        There are some things that you don’t take liberty with no matter how innovative you are when you lead. To be ethical to do the right things.
7.        Believe that beauty exists in everyone and then go about finding it. And it will surprise you, as now you are left with little to invent and many more things to showcase
8.        Thought works like magnet, what you will think, it will give back the same reflection. Be optimist and think positive.
9.        Love unconditionally and it will give you more than expectation and you will become passionate about that.
10.     When you are inspired for higher purpose, strange things start happen to you

No comments:

Post a Comment