Thursday 22 September 2011

Manu Malhotra_BLP036_SIP8thVisit

This SIP visit as always gave me ample things to learn. How to be assertive and still influence people without being authoritative? I along with my team members carried forward the work of designing the test papers for students at Kalkaji centre of Adharshila trust. I also took up the task of registering Adharshila to Mahatma Gandhi peace walk in US on 2nd October 2011. Moreover, I also promoted the cancer awareness program of adharshila trust on social media.

I can’t just imagine the kind of learning this SIP work is providing to me. But, I would also like to mention that it is also challenging at times. In this SIP framework, one can put his Consultancy skills, negotiation skills and communications skills to good use and through practice you can harness them!



No comments:

Post a Comment