Tuesday 10 January 2012

wasimkabir_BLP015_Self Leadership_10Jan'12


I have always believed that my core strengths are managing relationships which was proved in my caliper report. I can use this strength of mine to become more flexible in my approach. I always used to have perception of my own while meeting new people which sometimes made me inflexible. Now I will always keep in mind that I am good in making new relationship so how can I be so rigid in my own thinking process.
A year from now I can see myself more open minded and flexible in interacting with people. I believe in the respect of the individual and which has helped before a people’s manager who cares for his people and help them achieving their professional and personal goals.
So I will start reading about people who are known to us as great leaders and communicators. I will stop procrastinating and prioritize my task which will help me increasing my urgency. I waste a lot of time on facebook and skype which I will reduce to a considerable amount. I will worry about the things which are in my hand rather than worry about the things which aren’t.   

No comments:

Post a Comment