Tuesday 10 January 2012

Nupur Pachauri_BLP005_Self Leadership_10Jan’12


Based on the caliper report and my past experience, I have recognized strong analytical skills and thoroughness as my strengths. On the other hand, I have realized that I am not flexible enough. As such, from now on, I intend to use my strengths to analyze thoroughly various options put in front of me, before taking any call on the options. This will help me become more flexible, and eventually become more creative and innovative at whatever I do.
Additionally, I will do more of reading, primarily the biographies of great innovative leaders of the world. I intend to learn more about weighing my options effectively by reading such books.
Being more flexible will help me take a step further towards being the kind of leader I want to be. Few years down the line, I see myself having converted my weaknesses into strengths, accepting more ideas and being more experimenting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment