Sunday 22 January 2012

Manjesh Kumar Bharati_BLP046_About Myself_Oct’11


Who Am I?
A very passionate, determine and compassionate person who strongly believes in serving others by enabling and empowering their strengths. An individual who has always travelled the unexplored path and has taken tasks out of his comfort zone. An Individual who tries to innovate such that the entire society gets the benefit out it.
What Am I Here For?
“I believe in that what you have done in the past is the past, what you do today that matters the most”
I am not clear about purpose that why I am here in this world and what I am doing? But whenever I ask myself “What Am I Here For”, my inner self replies with a great sense of responsibility. Responsibilities towards my family, close ones and to the society.  I get the feeling that though I am not clear about the purpose, but there is a bigger purpose that I have to serve. A purpose of being a means to spread love, affection care and adding values to the lives that I will touch while traveling my destiny.
Where Am I Going?
As I see myself, currently there is shift of being more responsible and being mindful towards various aspects of life. The learning and experiences that I am getting now will be helpful to achieve my dream of being an entrepreneur in future. The steps and the decision that I making will help me to gain knowledge about the business world and enhance my confidence as well as my skills.
Why Is IT Important?
                My father is a role model to me, who built a business from scratch to an extent that has   helped our family as well as the nearby community. Being brought up in this environment and strongly moved by the cause of my father, I do want to create a business which will empower others to achieve their dreams and provide a better standard to their lives.

How Can I Leverage, Who I Am To Reach Where I Am Going?
   I have a very good listening skills and have the ability to analyse the situation or the circumstances that the other person is going through and if asked provide solution for it. I can easily connect with the people, though I require some time initially. These are the basic skills that a consultant need to have and thus I am opting for a management consulting role, which will give me a exposure to vast kinds of business problems and situations, thus enhancing and imbibing my skills and building a network  which will help me to achieve my dream of being entrepreneur.
The innovative, idea orientation and while acting as a leader by being a part of a team and motivate the team to achieve its goal will help me to travel the path of my destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment