Sunday 22 January 2012

Gourav Palit_BLP050_SelfLeadership_Jan10 '12


My Life My Narration – 10 years from now
With a proper “self structure” in life I am able to control my mind and heart the way I always wanted to. The journey is now smooth. Prioritizing my day to day activities have given me a proper work life balance. I am able to find that extra hour in a day of 24 hours. I take decisions in a very structured way and completely accept myself. I have stopped blaming or questioning the system of which I am man integral part of, rather have learnt to add value to it and make it sustainable. I have honed my time management skills over a period of time and I am no more a procrastinator. I have pushed my boundaries and stepped out of mediocrity with an inspired vision of inspiring others and live by the values that are instilled in me from my SOIL days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment