Sunday 22 January 2012

Ashutosh Mantry_BLP047_Self Leadership_10Jan’12


Based on the calliper report and my past experience, I have recognized strong external structure and aggressiveness as my strengths. On the other hand, I have realized that I am very skeptic, it’s one of my biggest weakness. As such, from now on, I intend to use my strengths to analyse thoroughly various options put in front of me, and will try not to doubt people. I will give myself ample time to understand people and try to maintain a strong relationship with them.
Additionally, I will do more of reading, primarily on maintaining relationships; this will help me in controlling my skeptic nature.
In future, I see myself having converted my weaknesses into strengths, accepting more ideas and being less skeptic!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment