Tuesday 10 January 2012

AjaySIngh_BLP018_Self Leadership_10Jan’12


I believe the main aim of this exercise is to realize my shortcomings and work towards it not just for the remaining time in Soil, but for the entire life. As of now, my main improvement areas are Risk-taking Ability & Urgency. These are low as per my Caliper Report & I started working on them soon after my first ILP session in Term 1. Over the period of time I have been able to overcome these to some extent but I believe it should gradually become as a part of my habit. Instead of keeping my ideas to myself, which I usually do, I will make an attempt to share the points with like-minded people and seek their opinion. Being flexible will help me mold my thoughts according to relevant inputs received and in this process build comradeship and good relations. I have started taking initiatives in various group activities I have been part of.
I have also decided to read as much as possible.  These readings would help me to learn from the experiences of great people.

It is never too late & I think I still have time to work on these before the Placement Season starts (again). I look forward to get regular feedback from my peers, faculty & mentor & overcome these shortcomings soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment