Sunday 22 January 2012

Manjesh Kumar Bharati_BLP046_Consulting _03Jan’12


I will summarise this day as a day where I really practised one of the pillars of SOIL and that is Mindfulness. The day was full of excitement. I had interview scheduled for Mercer, there was consulting class going as well as I had to go for Mckinsey interview. The day started with Mercer interview meanwhile I attended consulting class and again went for another round of interview. With so many activities going on simultaneously I was able to pay my full attention to the activities that I was going through, be it the interviews or the classes. I realised that I am able to focus on everything that was coming across my path. In past it has been difficult for me to handle multiple tasks at a time and be fully present in each of the task. I realised this is because of my learning and practise of being mindful in the activities whatever you do at SOIL. I was seamlessly able to manage the interviews and classes.
Second half of the day started with the Mckinsey interview process where the shortlisted candidates had to evaluate the bank proposal of SOIL for further funding. We had to analyse the proposal as executives from the bank and help the bank in taking decision whether the bank should provide funding to SOIL or not. We discussed the bank proposal for around two and half hours after that we went through a personal round of conversation with Anil Sir.
Overall I will say it was a rollers coaster ride at SOIL. One of the memorable days to remember as never forgettable memories of SOIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment