Saturday 23 July 2011

Patankar Pramod_BLP041_Ethical Behavior and Human Mind


We as a human have a temptation of making wrong ethical decisions. And the consequences of unethical behavior is faulty thinking.This is an innate behavior of us to surrender to our weakness for ethical compromise.We should stop sacrificing our character for convenience.As we rationalize our reflex responses, we numb ourselves to ethical objections.We make small compromise that became a precedent leads to another and so on. As human we are so practised of deception that, as with lying, we have a whole vocabulary to express the nuances.Its a common observation of mine that Human, Human mind and Human
Psychology is very deceptive. Many years back i promised myself that i will discover the best in me and it was not a mere behest.I realized that ethics comes from more awareness and knowing more about yourself.
One needs to reflect about what matters most to them and then seek guidance from within.The inner voice is not the mind but the source within and is revealed only when we practice silence.One voice came from within:
"let me get up, let me get out, let me find something"

Let me get up: I will not rest until i reach my goal
Let me get out:I need to be out of my comfort zone.
Let me find something: Let me discover myself.



4 comments: