Friday 29 July 2011

Manu Malhotra_BLP036_First_meet_with_Mentor

After all the hit and trials, finally today me and my mentor decided to meet at 5:45pm in Cyber City office of Serco. Mr. Arsh Maini is Director of Serco for ASEAA region. I had met him in Mentor-Mentee workshop in SOIL campus. I really liked the way he asked the students to be precise and direct in their approach. The more important underlying fact is, you can be direct in precise in your approach only if you have clarity in mind. So, today post the classes I got ready and hired an auto to Cyber City. With the kind of traffic that prevails in Gurgaon, it took little more time. However, I reached in time, in fact I waited for around 35 minutes by the time Mr. Arsh Maini finished with his meeting. The moment I met him, I felt he was very direct and precise in his approach. We interacted for around 10 minutes and done! Whatever he said in 10 minutes was high impact. He gave me some to-dos that I have to do and let me assure you the to-dos on myself are not easy by any means. I have my task cut out guys...cant write more...take care bye..&..yeah would like to add the learning of the day: be precise and be direct. Less means More! Less means High Impact! Be precise. Be clear

No comments:

Post a Comment