Thursday 28 July 2011

Manu Malhotra_BLP036_SEBIsession

The Team from SEBI visited the campus today. I was not clear as to what all to expect from the team and what would be there in it. However, I was sure of the fact that there would be something for me to learn out of it. Little did I know that I would end up appreciating the fact that SEBI is really taking the ownership of building a community of intelligent investors?

The very fact that SEBI is even targeting school students starting from 9th standard implies that SEBI really cares for the society and community as a whole. SEBI is reaching out to young minds so that by the time they start earning, they have wise heads over the shoulders to invest and grow their money rather than just saving money. I truly appreciate the effort for the awareness carried out by SEBI. And yes, the power of compounding is huge!

1 comment:

  1. Yes,a good initiative from government regulatory authority.. nice to see that..

    ReplyDelete