Wednesday 27 July 2011

Anand B Mishra_BLP027_One more Singham

Just finished the movie singham, anyways I am fond of hindi movies especially based on some touching issues, I liked Ajju's Gangajal and now Singham, Its really based on ground reality, if we as people of the nation really commit ourselves to stop corruptions, or to invade people like Jaykant Shikre (A Character in the movie), we really can do but nobody is coming to take initiative, I know the power of one and have decided that i will not allow to anybody to exploit others, till I can fight or protect.
On the Kargil Vijay Divas, we had a great lesson on courage, I think when a short guy can face a mob of hundreds of people who were really there to kill others during 84's riots, then why cant I???? a big question mark on myself...............  

No comments:

Post a Comment