Thursday 21 July 2011

Manu Malhotra_BLP036_Good Day

The day started on a very positive note, as always, all thanks to the Powerful Morning Circle! Dear friend Vikram shared how Yoga has changed the way he lives now. I couldn’t have agreed more. For I too have risen from the ashes, with this powerful Yoga. I practice it for 10 minutes daily even if it means I have to sacrifice on any other thing. On a different note, Finance Management is something which I have started generated interest in! Probably because, its practical applications are huge. Neetika mam also discussed the insights about Chinese exposure to bad debt world over. Post lunch session was pretty interesting in Human Resource Management. The little bits that I picked into what actually Human Resource Management is all about and what it is not. It is all about managing knowledge, skills and abilities. I also picked up how Job Descriptions are defined and how actually roles, responsibilities and accountability are defined according to the Hay Group standards. Nice day all in all! Looking forward to a great day tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment