Sunday 9 October 2011

Sumit Kamra_BLP009_About_Myself_Oct'11


“Tell me about yourself?”

This looks like a very simple question but the answer is may be very difficult. We all know about ourselves but when we start speaking we don’t know where and how to start and how to structure what we want to communicate. It all depends on the situation what content we need to deliver and in what structure. I will be mentioning here answer from my perspective. This answer is again divided into answers of 5 questions:

Que1. Who am I?

Ans: My name is Sumit Kamra. I am proud to be born in a family where values are very much important and helping others is being taught from childhood. I love to bring a change, to do something different to make job easy for me as well as for others.

Que2. What am I here for?

Ans: Right from my childhood I’ve seen my father to develop a business from scratch and that developed a desire in me to start a entrepreneurship to bring a change in society and to make life easy for the people.

Que3. Where am I going?

Ans: As being a student of “School of Inspired Leadership” I am nurturing my skills while learning the importance of values. I am looking forward to start my own venture to make a difference in the world.

Que4. Why is it important?

Ans: Everyone tries to make their own life better but I am looking forward to contribute to make this world a better place to live. It is also important because it will help others to contribute from their side and speed up the growth of our country.

Que5. How can I?

Ans: As I’ve learnt from my father how to develop an empire after starting from scratch, also I did learn from him time and resource management and how to manage professional and personal life. By focusing completely on my goal, letting other things go I can leverage my strengths and abilities to reach where I want to see myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment