Thursday 13 October 2011

Patankar Pramod_BLP041_About_Myself_Oct'11



Log in to a social network site and we know what's new in my friend's life or friend's friend's life. Switch on the TV and yo will know somebody is doing something which either make the country proud or denigrate the reputation. Use your mobile to talk to distant known person asking "Wassup" or "Howz Life".... But wait have we ever tried to introspect...ever?
Let me try answering few questions. Be it a childish one, but let me try:

Who am I ?
I am the consciousness
I am Eternal Bliss and Awareness
I am the inspired leader

What I am here for ?
I am here to discover myself
I am here to learn “How to serve”
And most importantly I am here to learn how to be 
   focused

Where I am going ?
I have no idea where I am going as I am not sure if this road going to be end…ever?
But I know this process will make me learn

Why is it important ?
It is important to realize the ultimate purpose that will lead us towards fountain-head.

How can i leverage my strengths to reach where i want to go ?
 I never give up and even for the “Nth” time I never ignore my instincts. I listen to myself very patiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment