Wednesday 17 August 2011

Manu Malhotra_BLP036_SIPvisit_mobilizing

Sorry my dear friends, for I haven't been regularly blogging of late. I was caught up with repeated viral and since then I wasn't blogging. Before that I was quite regular. Nevertheless, now I am back and shall be blogging regularly.

Today was my third SIP visit and boy, it was a phenomenal one. I along with my team mates in Raman, Prasoon and Sahiba did mobilizing and awareness for out NGO Partner Adharshila in areas nearby Kalkaji and Govindpuri. We interacted with people and students from not so privileged section of society and it was a great learning experience. We were literally playing role of sales guy. We interacted with them effectively and intellectually. Some of them were of around 25 years of age, some above 30 years of age and some even around 15 years of age. We learnt the art of convincing them by selling our ideas. We actually were engaging them in what we wanted to tell them and it was tiring but amazing learning experience. It has been second consecutive mobilizing day for our team and we are now planning and hoping to make a shift next time around by implementing some strategies that we have thought of, to come out with some solutions to the problems our NGO partner is facing. I am hoping that in coming visits, more than mobilizing I along with my team would be working on innovative implementation of our strategies. Stay tuned....I have my Global Business Strategy Presentation lined up! Its going to be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment