Monday 1 August 2011

Jassu_2012HRLP015_Session on courage by Anil Sir

It was a powerful session on “COURAGE” by Sir Anil Sachdeva on 26th July'2011, provided lots of insights. That session really helped me know the hand-brakes of my life which are preventing me to achieve objectives of my life. I would like to share the responses, which I scribbled that day. 

Question 1: What is courage for me? 
Ans. Intense love, standalone for justice and absence of all fears.

Question 2: What are my fears? 
Ans. Security of my family and pain of my friends. 

Question 3: What is my world (dream)? 
Ans. I want to see India, Pakistan and Bangladesh as one country INDIA before I die. 

Question 4: What is my Vision? 
Ans. Peaceful and Boundryless world.

Question 5: Incase of a disaster, what will happen to your vision? 
Ans. If at all nuclear war takes place, the universe will experience "NOTHINGNESS, NIL", as there is no life other than earth.

Question 6: What are your values? 
Ans. I can not see myself falling in my own eyes. Cannot compromise on my family's respect and my self- respect.

Question 7: What is the gift you have been given by God? 
Ans. If I am clear about my goal and vision, I execute it extremely fast ( High Achievement drive) and with sincerity.

No comments:

Post a Comment