Tuesday 2 August 2011

Manu Malhotra_BLP036_CapstoneDay

Capstone Simulation! Boy I had a tough day. No, not because of capstone simulation session today, but because of the fever and Viral effects. I thank SOIL from the bottom of my heart for providing this wonderful opportunity to have hands on practice on Capstone. The speaker/trainer was just awesome. He not only had command over the concepts, he had excellent communication skills. Though I had fever, I pushed myself throughout the day to make most of the opportunity. Working on Capstone simulation in the second half of the day along with my team mates: Souvik, Deepmala, Bala, Chinmay and Ashutosh was a fantastic experience. We created our vision, finalized the products we are going to focus in our very first year, formulated the R&D strategy, discussed the marketing strategy and carved out the production plan. In the end we did wonderfully well, stood second in the race. Great Day! Thank you so much SOIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment