Wednesday 17 August 2011

Garima Singh_HRLP031_The Serial Questionnaire


Before writing this one there wasn’t any set agenda in my mind but I wanted to write to access the hidden or unclear thoughts.
Day 1: 15th August 2011, a very well organised event by the student council. There were moments when the tears rolled out, when the emotions were buoyant and when I could watch everyone in the same mirror.
Day   2: The very next day, Anil Sir’s consulting classes and also the quick reminders in my mind regarding Anna’s movement. How could we be so insolent in making decisions about our future? Is only one person going to benefit out of this movement? Are we realistic in the analysis of its penultimate causes? I have no generalist opinion about it and rather not in a position to influence all.
We all are being taught being ethical and compassionate and adding to that given the opportunities to display our learning’s. The idea of execution sounds interesting and fascinating but the real gist lies when you live that moment.
Now after writing too much unexpected, I have still many more hazy pictures to be cleaned.

No comments:

Post a Comment