Monday 30 April 2012

Prashant Agarwal_BLP056_SelfLeadership_Oct'11


Who Am I?
  • Hail from Sahibabad, UP
  • Family- strong value system – PROUD
  • B.Tech (IT) – chance
  • 3 yr exp. with Infosys & Pitney Bowes
  • BLP at SOIL – choice
  • Going Forward

What am I here for?
To understand my own gifts and then to use them for a higher purpose – benefit myself & others.
Where I am going?
  • Continuous introspection, evaluation, and hence improvement of self.
  • SOIL has given me a risk-free environment to practice my own convictions of self & my learning’s so far and see the results.
  • Going forward I want to experiment with self and see how I respond to challenges and changing environment. 
Why is it important?
  • It will define me - I must know what I did and what difference I was able to make.
  • “The purpose of life is to live a life of purpose.” Purpose can never be a destination, it is always a journey. So it is important for me to take this journey and traverse as much as possible in the pursuit of my purpose wholeheartedly.
  • Happiness!
How can I leverage who I am to reach where I am going?
  • Committing to deliver the best I can
  • Constant striving to learn from others and from my own failures
  • Asking more and more questions
  • Developing  genuine relationships
  • Helping others

No comments:

Post a Comment