Monday 30 April 2012

Nitin_bhardwaj_SelfLeadership_10Jan


Based on my past experience, I have recognized  networking, resilience and assertive as my strengths. I also realized that skepticism is one my major weakness. To overcome skepticism I need to start working in different teams within my class. This will help me in expressing myself in a better way and improve my participation within teams. After few years from now, I  see myself in position wherein I would be interacting with teams from different functions so I should continuously work towards improving my weakness.
I think that is why SOIL is different from other B-schools wherein it helps individual to realize what strengths one has and what are his weaknesses and how an individual can leverage his strengths to overcome his weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment