Thursday 26 April 2012

Anuj Thakur_BLP024_Self Leadership_10Jan2012


Today we answered three questions about our own self
1.       What are my Strengths and Weaknesses?
2.       How to overcome my weaknesses?
3.       Where I visualize myself in 10 years from now?
Strengths                                                            What they are used for
1.       Never say die Attitude                                  Achieve various results when required
2.       Idea Orientation                                              Innovation
3.       Accommodating nature                                                Team building
4.       Self-Structure                                                   Process Orientation and Self discipline
5.       Resilience                                                           To achieve goals in long run

Weakness                                                           What I am doing to overcome them
1.       Empathy                                                              Joined CanSupport and working on it with Mentor
2.       Procrastination                                                 Making small sub projects out of the big project              
3.       Bad in Time Management                            Reading HBS books and working the recommendations

I see myself after 10years as a leader which have good name in the industry for the amount of work I have been doing and not only having good professional but also having personal relations with my clients to reach that point I will be repeatedly updating my knowledge by going through various courses, books, certifications and various programs throughout my life.       

No comments:

Post a Comment