Wednesday 9 May 2012

AnandMishra_Self_Leadership


The word self leadership has always sensitized my inner soul, and when class has to happened with Anil Sir, it always gives a immense pleasure and anxiety about, what we are going to learn today. The way Anil sir teaches and allows us to introspect about our past and present, it gives us a direction for our future. Being born and brought up in a small village, lived all my life with limited resources, I know value of money and other resources. While doing immunity x-ray, a powerful tool to help us understand the critical aspects in life which can be changed. I realized my potential in rural development or social service. I want to set up a venture wherein I can generate employment in rural areas. Having seen the kind of life poor people live in cities is really painful. We were asked to devise a self improvement plan to know the purpose of life which we wish to achieve in life. There were six questions we were asked to answer and post on the blogspot.
1.   How can you use your strength to overcome your weakness?
I would like to use my strength of self confidence, risk taking, resilience and abstract reasoning to overcome my weakness of time management and sometimes being less professional and more personal. My self confidence has always helped me to overcome the fear of failure and I never looked back on failures to demoralize myself. And yes, the high level of resiliency has helped me come back on track and reschedule the future. After graduating from SOIL, I would like to keep my enthusiasm high.
2.   Imagine yourself from now when you have fully leverages your positives and when you have moved in the direction that matters to you most.
The direction that matters to me most is to work for underprivileged and providing them employment. Considering I have successfully leveraged my all positives, I see myself as social entrepreneur. My passion for higher purpose will help me to be successful in my way.
3.   What will you start in terms of new activities?
I will start mingling more with entrepreneurs and likeminded people, who can help me and guide me through out. Also, I would start spending some more time with myself, analyzing what has happened? And how it could have done in a better way? Earlier I was spending approx 30 minutes in washroom (as I feel that is the only place where nobody can disturb) whenever I had to take a critical decision or had to plan some official tasks. Now I would try to continue this on regular basis. And I hope this will help me.
4.   What will you stop doing?
I would stop delaying and try to act immediately so that the task is completed in time.
5.   What will you do more off?
I would spend more time with likeminded people and will improve on my time management.
6.   What will you do less off?
I would not spend my time on unproductive things which gives result unaligned to my future goal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment